All change for Dynamics 365 courseware, exams and certifications.
After a long absence, it seems that official courseware from Microsoft for Dynamics 365 is back. The last official courseware was for Dynamics CRM 2013.
The new courses that I have discovered are:
- MB-200T01 Dynamics 365: Power Platform applications
- MB-200T02 Dynamics 365: Power Platform automation
- MB-200T03 Dynamics 365: Power Platform integrations
- MB-200T04 Dynamics 365: Power Platform test and deploy
- MB-210T01 Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for sales
- MB-230T01 Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for customer service
Also, there are new exams of January 2019:
- MB-200 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core (beta)
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This page, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dynamics-365-exams.aspx lists all the above. This new set of exam is taking more of a role-based approach.
According to the Microsoft webpage, in describing exam MB-200:
This exam is a prerequisite for role-based business applications certifications such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate and Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate, as well as other Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications that are coming soon.
According to this blog post, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/community-blog-post.aspx?BlogId=8&Id=375180 a fundementals exam (MB-900) is coming at the end of March.
To go with the new exams there are also new certifications with nice new logo.
- Requires MB-200 and MB-210
- Requires MB-200 and MB-230